- No Spam / Advertising / Self-promote in the forums
These forums define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites, or posts with little, or completely unrelated content. Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums etc. Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users.
DO NOT ASK for email addresses or phone numbers
Your account will be banned permanently and your posts will be deleted.
Do not post copyright-infringing material
Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain copyrighted materials is forbidden.
Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images
Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense while posting. This is a web site for accountancy professionals.
Do not cross post questions
Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question.
Remain respectful of other members at all times
All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective.
However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule.
- Selling/Buying Credit Cards, PayPal-Accounts, Bank-Accounts or any other form of fraudulent things is strictly forbidden, this will result in a permanent ban without warning.
- Trading is only allowed in the trading section.
- Posts such as "good luck selling","nice product", etc are considered spam & will lead to warnings.
- We're not responsible for deals made by members.
- Selling outside the marketplace is strictly prohibited, even if it is related to that section.
- Don't complain on a seller's price, don't buy it if you don't like it.
- If you are no longer selling the product/service, close the topic or report it.
- You are responsible for threads posted using your account even if its hacked.
Violation of any of these rules can lead to a banning of the user from our Web Site and a deletion of their account. The consequences will be determined by the Staff on a case by case basis. When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum has the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather private message to an administrator or moderator. If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.